Panzer General Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT in Crimea 44 of Silvio Nacucchi

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DT in Crimea 44 of Silvio Nacucchi - Page 2 Empty Re: DT in Crimea 44 of Silvio Nacucchi

Post  DT Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

The defensive stronghold require the use of artillery and infantry...the problem is how to put the artillery in position to start fight....without being damaged seriously by the enemy. Great concentration of entrenched powerful artillery awaits in Sinferopol and there is no assault guns to use....

DT

Back to top Go down

DT in Crimea 44 of Silvio Nacucchi - Page 2 Empty Re: DT in Crimea 44 of Silvio Nacucchi

Post  DT Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 pm

an important issue is to keep prestige to strengthen the damaged units...specially the most important units. If you spend the prestige at first
you probably...regret about that..

What i like of this scenario is that i have many ideas about how to do the things in a different way..so it means that this scenario admit a great variety of
strategies. I specially loved the three defensive lines in the peninsula of Kerch .....it reminded me a lot about the famous soviet defensive lines surrounding Leningrado, Moscow and so on :-)

Im curious about how a PBEM game..would result on Crimea scenario. I think that the air battle...may be very interesting...of course i consider that Russian will probably have serious problems to weaken the main strongholds if a human is defended them in an intelligent way and that it could be a nice tough battle..

any one take up the Gauntlet???

About Silvio Nacucchi.. I knew that his scenarios have lot of quality but...he got also a perfect playability and a quite challenging scenario....so i take my hat off

Thanks! man! i enjoy it a lot

DT

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2